Fortress Information Security - Sr Director, Security Solutions Architecture
Fortress is a leader in third party risk awareness and management, offering a large suite of tools and services to its customers. We are an exciting company that encourages collaboration and communication between team members. Team members will be pushing the envelope on the newest threat intel.
The Sr Director of Security Solutions Architecture is a technical, client-centric role supporting the FIS Security Solutions initiative and promoting client satisfaction as part of the Global Security Solutions Delivery (GSSD) team. Working with enterprise clients, the Sr Director, of SSA assumes the lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of FIS company offerings in a pre-sales environment. Working with the SVP of Global Security Solutions and the GSSD team, the Sr Director, of SSA is responsible for troubleshooting complex technical issues during client implementations. Consequently, outstanding customer service skills are a MUST. Candidates must have backgrounds in network planning and design, implementation, and operations. The Sr Director, of SSA will also conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations. They apply business and technology skills with structured methodologies to deliver complex solutions to the customer. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a technical leadership role. Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Work with the GSSD team to analyze clients current security posture and define strategies in order to reduce security risk to the client
· Apply business skills and consulting methodologies to gather and analyze data, lead design, and develop and implement solutions while meeting client expectations
· Communicate directly with clients to diagnose and resolve issues
· Develop and communicate the FIS value proposition to clients and partners
· Serve as a technical expert and evangelist for FIS Security Solution offerings
· Serve as a bridge between client and FIS product solution team
· Support account team with client meeting preparation and delivery
· Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape, including appropriate documentation
· Maintain knowledge and skills by attending appropriate training and conferences and pursuing self-study
· Support pipeline development by participating in the proposal process
· Coordinates Delivery team and SME skill development to help them become autonomous
· Collect information from SME team to help understand clients security requirements
· Assume a lead support role in working with clients and strategic partners in collaboration with the GSSD team.
· Serve as a bridge between customer and market requirement and FIS product development and Product Management
· Focuses on driving adoption of new FIS Security Technologies and Solutions. Also generates new strategic differentiators for FIS Security Solutions
· Provides expertise and knowledge in architectural design, specification, performance and sizing
· Provides support with technical skills by answering specific questions, designing architecture, developing POCs, determining performance and sizing, and attending client meetings
· Conducts POCs, product demonstrations, and technical presentations for strategic clients and partners in support of the GSSD team
· Applies business and technology skills with structured methodologies to deliver complex solutions to the strategic customer
· Speak at conferences and FIS events such as industry events, workshops, road shows, partner and customer events from all industry sectors
· Contribute to press articles, interviews and promoting views on transformation of business through usage of technology
· Plan and executes a strategy communication at the senior level with key decision makers and influencers
· Evangelize security vision and the strategy of FIS to increase Market shares and sales opportunities with customers and partners
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
· Possesses expert knowledge of the FIS product and solution suite, including security and acceleration
· Develops strong relationships with the client’s executive decision-makers
· Expert ability to generate competitive analysis
· Drives definition of end-to-end customer requirements
· Create and facilitate technical sales presentations
· Demonstrate expert knowledge of the security industry and FIS-targeted technologies
· Strong pre-sales experience preferred (IT/IS with relevant product experience also considered)
· Network: Experience troubleshooting customer-to-server issues
· 6-10 years internetworking experience
· BS/BA or equivalent work experience
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Background in network security planning, implementation, and operations is required
· Security Solutions background is required