Fortress Information Security is looking for an experienced and driven Director of Engineering - Information & Operations Technology (IT/OT) to join our Operations team. Director of Engineering - IT/OT will be responsible for IT/OT and process control to improve operational performance, support and enhance capability and, deliver and maintain technology systems.
The Director of Engineering will be accountable for the delivery of managed security and cyber security services capabilities across multiple business segments, with specific focus on security operations, security engineering, and security architecture guidance supporting enterprise IT Security and OT Security. Responsible for all PMO related functions related to account management, budgeting, reporting, and margin management, and integrally involved in security program development and management initiatives.
- Drive development and adoption of IT / OT technologies across the company that improve sustainability and operational capability.
- Works with customers to implement cyber security activities appropriate for control systems environments, evolve control systems architectures to a more defensible posture, and improve the ability to resist, detect, respond to, and contain attacks.
- Leads customer-facing sales and business development activities and develops statements of work for consulting services
- Interfaces with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Oversees and manages implementation improvements to Fortress’ business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods
- Provide expert experience building industrial control systems security programs to include hands-on implementation and/or assessment of security controls
- Expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for industrial control systems and enterprise security
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful industrial control systems security program
- Familiarity with how to collect, analyze, and escalate security events; respond to computer security incidents, and/or collect, analyze, and disseminate cyber threat intelligence related to Operational Technology (OT) assets
- Codify customer needs across accounts and use them to drive Fortress Information Security's strategic methodologies
- Uses formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Develop, plan and implement information and operations technology systems, including IT and network infrastructure, controls and automation systems, and integration of existing and new technologies.
- Provide leadership in knowledge transfer and implementation of approved standards and practices for IT/OT systems, including network implementation, PLC’s and field devices, and IT systems.
- Manage internal and external resources to deliver the highest quality, first class service to operations and other customers.
- Provide leadership in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to effectively resolve issues and deliver sustainable solutions while enhancing resource capability.
- Provide project management leadership including requirements gathering, project development, vendor management, proposal development and review, effective planning and execution, on time, in scope and budget.
- Facilitate and support the numerous manufacturing process and control systems within Operations, collaborating with Engineering, IT, Operations and Corporate management and vendor resources.
- Provide production support and maintenance for enterprise systems including: Environmental Health & Safety, OEE and Plant Key Performance Metrics, Process Controls and Automation, reporting and analytics systems for Operations, and others as directed.
- Provide leadership and management of staff in all the above areas to include all supervision, performance management, career development, and all other personnel related functions.