- Currently working at a small/mid-size company, startup or smaller consulting firm preferred
- Carrying quota typically at $2M or above
- Has Met or exceeded quota last few years/ quotas
- Familiar and enjoys selling complex solutions w/ long Sales cycles
- Good at relationship development and comfortable guiding customer in purchase and advising on uses cases / value proposition
- Considered to be a hunter - can go out and get business and bring it back, then manage through close
- Technical aptitude, Analytical and Quick-learner
- Experience selling security software (SIEM or GRC) or related highly technical software
- Interested in growing career, hard-working and willing to go above and beyond job description for client
- Minimum of 7-10 years of quota carrying Risk Management Sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment with demonstrated achievement, preferably in a similar B2B business - IT/OT/ICS (Financial Institutions, Energy, and Healthcare sectors, etc.)
- Proven Sales Leadership with a strong record of growing market share and building high sales strategies, and a robust pipeline.
- Requires the ability to build relationships with C-level executives in large Financial Institutions, Energy, and Healthcare sectors.
- Must have a strong executive presence and be able to maintain a seat at the table with executives and decisions makers and handle high-level customer interactions.
- Must have excellent verbal, presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must embody the company's core values and help foster a culture of transparency, integrity and honesty
- Strong organizational skills the ability to problem solve, and work in a team environment
- Proven project management and multi-tasking skills
- A Bachelor's Degree is desired, MBA preferred
- Experience with sales software, CRM preferred
- PC proficiency
Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires extensive travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check, credit and pre-employment drug screen
We Offer Salary + Equity + Benefits. 401K Retirement award and match, Company and Family paid medical insurance, dental & vision insurance, PTO.
Fortress Information Security provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.